2023-2024 | NENSA Event Organizer Information
NENSA events, such as Eastern Cup, U16's, EHS Championships, and Popular Races (Zak Cup and Marathons) serve many purposes beyond providing a timed course for racers. These races are a primary vehicle for skier development and the backbone of our vibrant skiing community.
Regional Fall Training Seminar:
Eastern Cup, Marathon Series, Zak, Club Cup Series and Championship race organizers are partners with NENSA in building success at all levels of the sport. NENSA offers a training seminar every fall to support venues hosting events. All organizing committee members are invited and encouraged/welcome to attend. Topics range from event setup to rules updates. Highlights of the seminar include group work activities to build better race jury relationships as well as video review of rules infractions from the previous season, and networking opportunities. Click HERE for registration information on this year's seminar.
1) NENSA Event Organizers Handbook
2) NENSA COVID-19 XC Ski Event Host Guide
3) Medical Plan Resources (see below)
4) NENSA Results Template for Popular Races
5) Event Organizer & TD Resource Document
6) Major N.E. and U.S. Cross Country Ski Event Dates 2023-24
7) Instructions for making NENSA an Admin on Skireg
8) Instructions for renewing an event on Skireg
9) Presentations from the 2023 Seminar
10) Bid Information Pages for NENSA Competition Series (see below)
- Zak & Club Cup Series / Marathon Series / Community Tours & Events
- Eastern Cup Series
- Championship Events: Eastern High School & U16
- SuperTour and other U.S. Ski & Snowboard National Events
MEDICAL EMERGENCY PLANNING
All NENSA Series events must have a written medical emergency plan in place prior to the event. NENSA offers a set of recommendations and an emergency plan template that was developed in conjunction with medical professionals including physicians and EMT and SAR specialists.
- NENSA Medical Emergency Plan Recommendations
- NENSA Emergency Plan Template
- Please contact us at: [email protected] with questions.