2023-2024 | NENSA Event Organizer Information
NENSA events, such as Eastern Cup, U16's, EHS Championships, and Popular Races (Zak Cup and Marathons) serve many purposes beyond providing a timed course for racers. These races are a primary vehicle for skier development and the backbone of our vibrant skiing community.
Eastern Cup, Marathon Series, Zak, Club Cup Series and Championship race organizers are partners with NENSA in building success at all levels of the sport. NENSA offers a training seminar every fall to support venues hosting events. All organizing committee members are invited and encouraged/welcome to attend. Seminar information will be shared in October/November.
1) NENSA Event Organizers Handbook
2) NENSA COVID-19 XC Ski Event Host Guide
3) Medical Plan Resources (see below)
4) NENSA Results Template for Popular Races
5) Event Organizer & TD Resource Document
6) Major N.E. and U.S. Cross Country Ski Event Dates 2022-23
7) Bid Information Pages for NENSA Competition Series (see below)
- Zak & Club Cup Series / Marathon Series
- Eastern Cup Series
- Championship Events: Eastern High School & U16
- SuperTour and other U.S. Ski & Snowboard National Events
MEDICAL EMERGENCY PLANNING
All NENSA Series events must have a written medical emergency plan in place prior to the event. NENSA offers a set of recommendations and an emergency plan template that was developed in conjunction with medical professionals including physicians and EMT and SAR specialists.
- NENSA Medical Emergency Plan Recommendations
- NENSA Emergency Plan Template
- Please contact us at: [email protected] with questions.