NENSA Clubs are eligible to receive General Liability insurance coverage under the NENSA master policy. To secure coverage, Clubs must:
- Ensure NENSA Club Membership is active.
- Complete the Club Liability Insurance Enrollment Form.
- Contact [email protected] to complete a bulk membership upload of all active club members: participants, coaches, and key volunteers. It is this final step that binds the coverage (more about that below).
Questions: Please contact [email protected]
General Liability Insurance Program
The following is a brief outline of coverage provided by the policy and is not intended to change, modify, or negate any policy terms, provisions, conditions, and exclusions.
Name of Carrier: HDI Global Specialty SE
Insurance Agent: Loomis & LaPann, Inc.
Policy Term: January 15, 2023 to January 15, 2024
Policy Holder: New England Nordic Ski Association & its Member Clubs in Good Standing
Limits of Liability:
- $2,000,000 Per Occurrence
- $4,000,000 General Aggregate
- $2,000,000 Personal & Advertising Injury
- $2,000,000 Products-Completed Operations Aggregate
- $300,000 Damage to Rented Premises
- $5,000 Medical Payments Limit
- $0 Deductible
Excludes transportation of athletes
Description of Coverage: The coverage is a commercial general liability policy which will pay on behalf of the insured all sums that the insured(s) shall become legally obligated to pay as damages because of bodily injury, personal injury or property damage, subject to policy exclusions and conditions. The insurance company will defend suits against the insured alleging damages for bodily injury, personal injury or property damage that falls under the scope of the policy.
The NENSA General Liability policy provides coverage to NENSA members during all sanctioned/sponsored activities directly related to the sport of cross country skiing such as dryland and on-snow practices, ski tours, races, ski clinics or events, coach or parent/leader education.
There is a 100% membership expectation. This means everyone who is regularly involved in your club activities must be a NENSA member to be covered.
As with all insurance contracts, limitations apply. Please refer to policy for details. Contact [email protected] with questions or to request a copy.