JOIN | RENEW | CHECK STATUS
NENSA membership is about so much more than licensing and individual benefits. As a NENSA member, you are helping to grow and support cross country skiing in the Northeast, ensuring that the sport we love continues to grow and thrive. Membership revenue sustains our organization, directly supports our year-round offerings, and subsidizes low and no-cost programs that make our New England ski community vibrant and inclusive.
NENSA membership inspires and empowers lifelong learning, development and community-building through the sport of cross country skiing and provides the necessary funding for:
- Introductory programming including learn-to-ski clinics and NENSA Nordic Rocks, an elementary school-based program targeting underserved communities
- Community focused events such as Women's XC Ski Day, the BKL Festival, the Zak/Club Cup, Marathon Series, and Rollerski Series
- Coaches education
- Bill Koch League club support and curriculum development
- Technical Delegate education and coordination
- Event Organizer support and education
- Venue and event consulting
- Club development and support
- Championship opportunities such as the Eastern Cup Series, U16 Championships, Eastern High School Championships, and the New England Junior National Team
- Athlete development projects such as invitational Regional Elite Group and Regional Development Group summer camps
- Year round programming through rollerski clinics, training opportunities, camp visits, and a race series
- Weekly newsletters that publish and share the content that connects our community
Your NENSA membership provides...
- Access to Eastern Cup, Bill Koch Festival, and U16 and Eastern High School Championship events
- Education at Eastern Coaches Conferences and TD/Event Organizer Seminars
- Eligibility for the NENSA Development and Elite Teams and the New England Junior National Team
- Discounted entry to NENSA events
- Scoring and ranking in our Eastern Cup, Popular, and Rollerski series
- NENSA Kickzone and Trail Tales youth newsletter subscriptions
- Exclusive discounts and special offers from NENSA sponsors, continually updated on the Member Benefits page
- Access to the NENSA Gear Swap
Thank you for supporting our NENSA mission to sustain a vital & active Nordic skiing community in the Northeast.
Annual Memberships run May 1 - April 30.
PLEASE NOTE: To compete in U.S. Ski & Snowboard events, you must also have a U.S. Ski & Snowboard Membership
NENSA Youth (BILL KOCH LEAGUE) Membership: $25
Grades 8 and younger
Your NENSA membership is your ticket into the great and growing youth skiing community in New England. Required for BKL Festival and for club member benefits.
JUNIOR Membership: $40
Age 14-19 (U16, U18, U20)
Required for Eastern Cup, U16 & EHSC Championship Events, Eastern Cup Junior Ranking List.
U23/Senior Membership: $40
Required for Eastern Cup and to score in NENSA’s Zak and Club Cup Points Series.
ADULT Membership: $50
Required for Eastern Cup and to score in NENSA’s Zak and Club Cup Points Series. Your $50 Adult membership helps to fund discounted memberships for our Youth & Junior skiers.
All skiers over the age of 17 who aim to be NENSA Regional Certified Coaches or U.S. Ski & Snowboard L100 or L200 Certified Coach. Discounted admission to NENSA Coaching Clinics.
CONTRIBUTING Membership: $100
Consider becoming a Contributing Member by making an additional contribution to NENSA when you create or renew your membership. Your additional support is tax-deductible as NENSA is a non-profit, 501(c)3 corporation. Your NENSA Membership gives you access to special offers from NENSA sponsors, and supports the NENSA mission to sustain a vital and active Nordic skiing community in New England.
LIFE Membership: $500
Become a NENSA member for life with a one-time fee. Your Lifetime Membership supports the NENSA mission to sustain a vital and active Nordic skiing community in New England.
LIFE Membership – Married Couple: $750
Become a NENSA member for life with a one-time fee. For married couples only. Your Lifetime Membership supports the NENSA mission to sustain a vital and active Nordic skiing community in New England.
CLUB/TEAM Membership (BKL, Junior, Masters and Collegiate): $100
This membership supports NENSA programming and scores your club for both Club Cup and Eastern Cup Team Scoring. Additional benefits include the opportunity to receive General Liability insurance coverage under the NENSA master policy, NENSA calendaring of club events, inclusion in the NENSA club directory, and bulk membership upload. Read more HERE.
Bulk Uploads of BKL and College Skiers as a Team (for NENSA Clubs): $25. Email [email protected] for details.