Annual Memberships expire on April 30th of each year: Memberships run May 1 – April 30
- Provide funds for NENSA to coordinate Eastern Cup (EC) Race Series, U16’s, EHSC’s, Junior National Team, Community focused events such as Women’s Day, the BKL Festival, Zak/Club Cup, Marathon Series races, and Coaching Education. NENSA does all of the leg-work to ensure these events run.
- Subsidize payment for Technical Delegates at all Eastern Cups, the New England Marathon Series, the New England Bill Koch League Festival, U16 Championships and Eastern High School Championships.
- Provide funding for NENSA staff members to fully support all of the above.
- Support our NENSA mission to sustain a vital & active Nordic skiing community in New England.
Exclusive NENSA Membership Benefits:
- NEW Online Member Profile w/:
- Members-Only Resources
- Coach-Only resources
- Sponsorship discounts to products/services (list)
- Historic Race Results
- Members-Only Events
- Special Social Gathering (end of season) – for Contributing & Life Members
2021-2022 GET SKIING – FREE!
Good for First-Time NENSA Members only
XC skiers who would like to try NENSA programming, and join our community are eligible.
Good for any age group from Youth through Masters!
NENSA Youth (BILL KOCH LEAGUE) Membership: $25
Skiers in grades 8 and younger.
Your NENSA membership is your ticket into the great and growing youth skiing community in New England. Required for BKL Festival and for club member benefits. (DOB >2011)
JUNIOR Membership: $35
Athletes age 14-19 (U16, U18, U20).
Special offers from NENSA sponsors. Required for Eastern Cup, U16 & EHSC Championship Events, Eastern Cup Junior National Point ranking. (DOB 2000-2005)
ADULT Membership: $45
Skiers over the age of 19, (U23 and above).
Required for Eastern Cup racing, overall EC Point ranking and to score in NENSA’s Zak / Club Cup Point Series. Your $45 Adult membership helps fund discounted memberships for our Youth & Junior skiers. (DOB <2000)
All skiers over the age of 17, who aim to be NENSA Regional Certified Coaches, or, U.S. Ski & Snowboard L100 or L200 Certified Coach.
Discounted admission to NENSA Coaching Clinics. All NENSA coaches must provide proof of current SafeSport training.
CONTRIBUTING Membership: $100
Consider becoming a Contributing Member by making an additional contribution to NENSA when you create or renew your membership. Your additional support is tax-deductible as NENSA is a non-profit, 501(c)3 corporation. Your NENSA Membership gives you access to special offers from NENSA sponsors, and supports the NENSA mission to sustain a vital and active Nordic skiing community in New England.
LIFE Membership: $500
Become a NENSA member for life with a one-time fee. Your Lifetime Membership supports the NENSA mission to sustain a vital and active Nordic skiing community in New England.
LIFE Membership – Married Couple: $750
Become a NENSA member for life with a one-time fee. For married couples only. Your Lifetime Membership supports the NENSA mission to sustain a vital and active Nordic skiing community in New England.
CLUB/TEAM Membership (BKL, Junior, Masters and Collegiate): $25
This membership supports NENSA programming and scores your team to Club Scoring. Added benefits include race listings, advertisements, and the opportunity to purchase club liability insurance under the NENSA master policy under Merriam. Read more here.
Bulk Uploads of College Skiers as a Team (for NENSA Clubs): $25 for Yearly Membership
Enter all members of your Team that will be competing in NENSA events. Email Preston at NENSA.