NENSA COVID-19 Considerations and UPDATES for 2022
NENSA COVID Recommendations and Guidelines:
- NENSA is STRONGLY ENCOURAGING VACCINATIONS for all of our eligible ski community members.
- On all our registrations we are asking if participants are vaccinated or not (you can also choose not to answer the question, but we hope you do) so we can get a sense of how many folks are vaccinated at our events and races.
- If inside space is available at any NENSA event, we are strongly encouraging everyone wear masks when indoors.
- We also ask that all potential attendees use common sense before arriving and do not show up at an event if you have ANY symptoms.
- For any of our NENSA events that require traveling with a team (and eating and staying in hotel rooms together) – such as the New England Junior National Team, U16 Champs, and EHSC – we will be requiring all athletes, coaches, and staff members to all be fully vaccinated, zero exceptions. If, for any reason, you are not vaccinated, then we ask you make your own travel, hotel, and meal accommodations, and only show up to the venue (masked) to race. We will also follow all current recommendation for masking at that time and will err on the side of caution.
- Practice best etiquette in your personal life and while traveling to and from events. Wear a mask in indoor public places, wash your hands often, and be smart and safe so we can continue to put on great events for you all season while keeping you and our whole community as safe as possible!
More to come as the season progresses ~ thank you all!
Questions: Please contact [email protected].
In addition to our COVID UPDATES for the 2021-22 season, below you can find our 2020-21 Season NENSA COVID-19 XC Ski Host Guide & BKL COVID-19 Best Practices Guides, which have not been updated yet this year, but still contain relevant information.