1) With very few exceptions, there is no on-site parking at Quarry Road Trails on Saturday and Sunday for the Eastern Cup.
Teams are encouraged to set up Team Areas with Tents and utilize wax trailers for refuge and gear storage. Solo type Fire Pits are permissible.
– NENSA Staff with parking pass
– Bullitt Timing Truck
– Quarry Road Ski Club Volunteers with parking pass
– Emergency Vehicles
– Pre-registered Team Trailers (must arrive and be parked by 7AM on Saturday)
– Pre-registered Team Vans and Buses – 10 passenger vans and larger only
– Pre-registered vehicles with disability plates
Parking Permit Application
(Deadline to register for parking is 7pm Thursday.
2) Parking will be at the Maine General Health parking lot at the head of Quarry Road. (Turn onto Quarry Road from North Street. The lot entrance is on your immediate right.)
3) There will be two drop-off zones.
a) Drop-off #1: As you drive down Quarry Road and approach the stadium, the large Harold Alfond Snowmaking Center is on your left. This is our athlete warming center for the weekend. There is also direct trail access to the sprint warm-up trail and the distance race course from this spot.
b) Drop-off #2: Continue past the Snowmaking Center and drive to the end of Quarry Road. The Welcome Center Yurt (Race Registration) will be on your left. There is a turn-around/drop off spot there that will be best for ski bags, wax benches, etc.
4) Once everyone is dropped off, the driver can return to the Maine General Health parking lot to park the vehicle and take the shuttle into the venue.
5) Shuttle Schedule:
Saturday: 7:30AM – 4:30PM