- 5:00-6:00 p.m.: Join us for après-ski social hour in the Tavern at the Bethel Inn. We will have snacks, as well as beer, wine and non alcoholic drinks for purchase.
- 7:00-8:00 a.m. Yoga in the Gibson Room at the Bethel Inn. We’ll emphasize postures that will support a full range of motion for a delightful day on the ski trails! Beginners and more experienced students are all welcome. Please bring your own mat.
- 8:45-9:45 Registration and Clinic Sign Up in the Tavern at the Bethel Inn
- 10-4 NENSA Expo: Equipment suppliers, wax technicians, outfitters and clothiers from the ski industry will be on hand with goods to try and buy.
- 10-11:40 Clinics: Skating and Classic technique clinics for first timers, beginners and intermediate level skiers. Sign up at registration time for the clinic you want to participate in!
- 11:45-1:15 Lunch, raffle drawing and short presentation.
- 1:30-2:45 Clinics: Repeat of Clinics, sign up for the same one or for something different!
- 2:40-3:30 Fun wrap-up event, drawing of grand raffle prize, wax clinic, and light refreshments.