The Bill Koch Experience from NENSA: A classic video produced by Rossignol and AXCS showing Bill Koch skiing in the 1980s.
BKL Philosophy and Long Term Athlete Development: This presentation was recorded at the 2020 NENSA Coaches Symposium and takes a look at the state of youth sports today and how the BKL philosophy addresses some of the issues present in youth sports while supporting long term athlete development. This presentation also addresses mental health in coaching which is especially pertinent during a pandemic.
Changing the Game in Bill Koch League Skiing: This video presentation has been created as a resource specifically for BKL parents and coaches by NENSA and John O’Sullivan, the author of the #1 bestselling book Changing the Game: The Parents Guide to Raising Happy, High Performing Athletes.
The Norwegian Way byt HBO Real Sports: A short look at youth skiing in Norway, with the emphasis on keeping sport fun and accessible for children.
Instructional Ski Videos from NENSA:
- Building Comfort on Skis for New Skiers
- Climbing Hills on Skis
- Things to Try on Downhills (on cross country skis)
- US Ski & Snowboard L100 XC Ski Coaches Education Drills (skate and classic)
- Youth XC Ski Dryland Strength Exercises
- Critter Crawls (dryland mobility)
Instructional Ski Videos from the Nordic Ski Lab:
- Beginner Cross Country Ski Lesson (including climbing and descending)
Instructional Ski Videos from Green Racing Project TV:
Instructional Ski Videos from Skiku:
- XC Skiing Basics
- Stride, Glide, and Climbs
- All About Poles
- Skills for the Hills
- Adventure Time
- Intro to Skate Skiing
- Skate Skiing with Poles
- Advanced Skiing Skills
Instructional Wax Videos:
- Applying Liquid Glide Wax (Swix)
- Glide Waxing (Green Racing Project TV)
- Kick Waxing (Green Racing Project TV)
- Klister Waxing (Green Racing Project TV)