Dear Nordic Coaches,
We would like to invite you and your athletes to our Nordic Team Night at L.L. Bean Bike, Boat and Ski Store on Thursday, December 1st. This is going to be a blast, so please RSVP by the end of day on Tuesday, November 29th. Coaches, this is the most current list we had, so please pass this invite along to other coaches in your district if they were not included. Parents are welcome to join.
L.L. Bean Nordic Team Night
Here is what we have planned for you!
4pm-5:30pm– Dryland Training with Lilly Naimie. Please see her Bio below.
- Snacks- veggies, energy bars and drinks will be provided after your workout
5:30pm- 6:30pm- Clinics
- Strength and Conditioning with Coach Joel Hinshaw from Freeport High School & Employee Wellness at L.L. Bean
- Waxing with Bruce Diehl from Swix, Toko & Salomon
6:30pm- 7:30pm- Get Sized Up- Factory Reps will help you select boots, skis, bindings and poles
- Sales reps will be here from Salomon, Rossignol, Fischer, Craft & L.L. Bean
- Special pricing will be available for the racers from our ski vendors on this night only! Orders will be placed immediately with the reps after you have been sized.
- Special deals will also be offered by Craft on select base layers.
- Coaches this is the time to get your wax order in for the season! Special team night pricing will be available from Swix & Toko.
We will hand out the 20% off L.L. Bean Nordic Ski Team Cards to all attendees so you can get your free hot box and take advantage of the discount all season long.
There will be several door prizes and raffles. You could even win signed gear from the US Ski Team!!
Lilly Naimie- NCAA Colby Ski Racer
Lilly is a native of New Hampshire, who considers the Jackson XC Ski Touring Center to be her home trail network, Lilly Naimie learned to ski at an early age. She spent her Bill Koch League (BKL) days with the Blackwater Nordic Club in Hopkinton, NH and her high school years skiing for Bow High School, one of the largest public high school teams in New Hampshire. While at Bow, she led her team to three state championships. In the individual standings she finished on the podium in 7 of 8 state championship races over her career, including being crowned state champion in her senior year. She skied at the Eastern High School Championships all four of her high school years, improving her overall place each season. She was the top female recruit from NH in the graduating class of 2015. Last year, as a freshman at Colby College, Lilly represented the Mules in all but two EISA Carnivals, including the NCAA Eastern Regionals. Over the past summer, Lilly was a BKL coach at the 4 day NH Development Camp in Dublin, NH. Her goals for the upcoming season are to be one of the top four skiers on the Colby women’s team and to qualify for Junior Nationals.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you!
L.L. Bean Bike, Boat and Ski
57 Main St
Freeport, Maine 04069