- Individual start 6k skate race on February 13th at the Leo J Martin Ski Track in Weston, Massachusetts.
- Continuous 30s start intervals
- Start list is organized by geography and school pods
- Race start at 6pm
Check-in and Bib & Chip pick-up
- Upon arrival, all participants (including coaches) must fill out this CDC Health Screen and show the results page on their phone at the check-in at the bottom of the walkway.
- If you rented a Bib and Chip from NENSA for the 2021 season, you can use them at this race. If you do not have a bib or chip (or are just missing a chip), stop in at the pop up tent also at the bottom of the walkway to pick one up. Bib & Chip pick up will be open from 5:00-6:45pm.
- ALL coaches must pick up a coaches bib!!
Warm Up Info
- The race course will be closed during competition and only open from 5:00-5:45pm for warm-up and preview in the direction of travel.
- After course closure, all warm up skiing must take place on the trails across the road.
- We STRONGLY recommend bringing a headlamp to warm up with especially if you are a later starter.
- Be cautious when crossing the road to access warm up trails!!
Awards and Raffle
- The top 3 boys and girls in both the High School and U16 age categories will receive medals. All medals will be mailed to their respective winners after the event!
- There will also be a small NENSA prize raffle. If you are a lucky winner, you will pick up your prize when you go through day-of health screening and check in at the bib pick-up station.
MA State Team Recognition
- The top 28 U16 and High School boys and girls will be considered official members of the 2021 Massachusetts U16 and Eastern High School Teams.