Giving to the NENSA Annual Fund:
December is the time for Year End Gifts/Giving. If you make your charitable donations in December, please keep NENSA in mind! A gift to our Annual Fund is greatly appreciated by NENSA, and, this December, all gifts of $250 or more will be the first to receive our special 25th Anniversary NENSA/SKIDA Hat! Yes, NENSA will be 25 years old in 2020! Be the first to own and proudly wear this hat! (Hat will be available for sale starting in January 2020).
Not sure what NENSA does??? Here is some of what we do:
- Coaches & TD education and symposiums
- Bill Koch League
- Eastern Cup racing
- Zak Cup Masters & Club Championships
- Marathons Series
- New England BKL Festival
- U16 Championships
- Eastern High School Championships
- NENSA Elite & Development Teams
- New England Junior National Team
- Eastern REG Camp
- Nordic Rocks programing
- Event Organizers trainings
- Women’s Day
- Roller ski race series
- Supporting Clubs
- www.NENSA.net as a resource for all things New England Nordic
Click here to give a Tax Deductible Donation, of any amount, which is greatly appreciated, and very much needed!Give to NENSA
Prefer to donate by check?
Make your check payable to NENSA and mail your gift to:
New England Nordic Ski Association
49 Pineland Drive, Suite 301A
New Gloucester, Maine 04260
Would you like to make a Stock Donation?
NENSA gladly accepts donations of Stocks. If you would like to do this, please contact Amie Smith. Executive Director, at [email protected], and I would be happy to share with you our Asset Transfer Instructions. It is easy, and benefits both the donor and NENSA. Thank you for considering this option too!
NENSA is a 501C3 nonprofit service organization that promotes the culture of cross country skiing by creating opportunities for youth, athletes, coaches, officials and skiers of all levels. We are a Community Olympic Development Program for cross-country skiing in New England as well as the umbrella organization for Nordic skiing events in the region. NENSA also provides the support structure necessary to bring cross-country skiers to their highest potential at regional, national and international events.
Other EASY ways to support NENSA while you shop:
These are both "supplemental platforms" for giving ~ everyone does on-line shopping, why not turn that into charitable giving!
- Giving Assistant: Go to: https://givingassistant.org/np#new-england-nordic-ski-association. You shop over 3000 stores and sites, then money is given to the New England Nordic Ski Association through Giving Assistant, by your shopping! THANK YOU for this easy painless way to give to NENSA!
- Amazon Smile: Same as Amazon - but .05% of all purchases made, get donated back to NENSA. All you have to go is go to AmazonSmile.com to sign up the New England Nordic Ski Association as your charity to give to! THANK YOU for supporting NENSA by doing the shopping you already do on Amazon.com, but now on AmazonSmile.com