- This event has passed.
The Rollins Roll
Classic hill climb up Mt.Kearsarge.
- Open event designed to bring rollerski racing to the New Hampshire region.
- 8-8:30am interval start – Awards 9:15am at the summit. Awesome opportunity to do a scenic climb on a closed park road.
- This test event at the Rollins State Park could establish a new hill climb for our growing rollerski race program.
- We ask that competitors and spectators carpool as much as possible. There will be 30 parking spots at the top of the road. All spectating shall be on foot from the summit or outside the park.
- Bib pickup will be at the summit. The organizing committee will provide van transport to the start (please consider bringing a mask for this transport).
- At the start area warm up will be aloud on foot on the park road following proper pedestrian patterns. Athletes can also carefully ski on Gore and Kearsarge Mt. Road below the park entrance. Please wear your bib or high vis for warmup.
- Course is approximately 3.5 miles long with an 8.7% average grade and 1,738′ rise.
- Racers will be started in a seeded start list with no breaks between age groups or genders. The road will be clear of all skiers by 9am (and opening to the public).
- The top 10 seeded male and female skiers will be given NENSA’s matched Swenor Alutech skis.
- There will be a porta potty at the start and bathrooms available at the summit.
Registration on www.skireg.com/rollins-roll
More information will be available closer to the event.