- This event has passed.
Bretton Woods Nordic Marathon and Half Marathon (Zak)
March 3, 2019
Bretton Woods Nordic Center, Bretton Woods, N.H.
42km and 21km Classic Mass Start. The 42km race is a part of the New England Marathon Series and the 21km race is a scored Zak Cup event. Both races will be scored for Club Cup Points.
To Benefit the New England Ski Museum – “Preserving the Future of Skiing’s Past”
Classic Technique Marathon, Half-Marathon
– 9:30 am mass start for 42 KM (2 x 21k loop), 21k. Timed and un-timed classes for both.
– Compete or Tour on the trail network of the historic Omni Mount Washington Resort.
– Marathon event fee includes: Apres-ski awards — 5 year masters age groups top 3, meal and raffle held in Mount Washington Hotel, trail pass for Saturday 3/2, feed stations and proceeds benefit the New England Ski Museum.
The first 300 skiers to register receive a free SWIX hat.
– Meal tickets for racers’ guests: $15.
– The event field is limited to 400.
BKL EVENT: There will be a BKL event on the same day. For the BKL race (.5, 1.5 and 3K distances) there is day-of-race registration at $15 per child. Start times for BKL: 10 for 1.k and 3K and 11 am for .5K Lollipop)
For more information please contact: [email protected]