- This event has passed.
45th Annual Mt. Washington Cup Cross Country Race – Zak Cup
March 2, 2019
Join us for this 45th annual 10k Freestyle (skate ski) Race, which is part of the NENSA ZAK Cup Series. Located on the grounds of the historic Mount Washington Hotel and the White Mountain National Forest, the Bretton Woods Nordic Center is one of the largest cross country areas in the East. The 100-km trail network crosses open fields, meanders through woods of spruce and fir, passes beaver ponds and mountain streams, and traverses open hardwood stands.
Please designate your intention to be a part of Zak Cup scoring by choosing the “NENSA member” category on the registration page, and note the $5 discount for membership. All skiers who designate a club will score points towards the Club Cup.
10 K Skate Race
· 7:30am – 9:00am Race Registration
· 10:00am Mass Start
· 12:00pm – 1:00pm Mt. Washington Cup Awards Ceremony
· Race Registration Nordic Center Lobby
· Mass Start Mount Washington Course
· Mt. Washington Cup Nordic Center Grille
· $30 – via SkiReg.com on or before February 28th ($50 Day of Race) ($20 and $35 for U23)
· $25 – if entered in the Bretton Woods Nordic Marathon (offer ends February 28th ) ($15 for U23)
· Entry and Trail Pass for the day.
· Awards celebration following the race.
Ski for $15/day, February 14 – February 27 after pre-registering
Registration will be on SkiReg.com. (https://www.skireg.com/44th-annual-mt-washington-cup-skate-race – 2018)
For more information please contact Veronica Fernandez at [email protected]