Classic Interval Start (5km U16 and Women / 10km Men)
Races scored to the NENSA Junior Ranking List.
Any teams planning to arrive Saturday afternoon for course preview or wax trailer drop off should contact [email protected] to confirm plans prior to arrival.
10:45 U16 Girls
2:00 Open Women
– Courses for Sunday are open for skiing and testing in the direction of travel.
– Please note and utilize the warmup area – it will be groomed the same time as course.
– There is NO SPECTATING at this event – coaches and support staff should sign up under the coaches category.
– All competitors, coaches/support staff, volunteers and officials must complete the NENSA Health Screen by Thursday at 8pm – there will also be a “racer check-in” as you enter the waxing area / entrance to the stadium. Racers and coaches will be asked to show their CDC day of screen at this point.
– Coaches bibs and any racer bib and chip that haven’t been picked up will be handed out here.
– There will be equipment control, ie. Fluoro Control, please arrive to your start 5 minutes prior to your start.
– Further U.S. Ski & Snowboard information
– Athletes and parents are implored to adhere to the policy of, “arrive, race, leave.
– Pickup and drop off- Parents please have your skier let you know they are ready for pick up at the circle in our rink lot before heading over to get them. This will be a busy area so we want folks to pull in, grab their skier and leave quickly.
– Athletes from MA, ME and NH athletes who do not intend to race on 2/28 at Proctor (NH Cup) will be asked to return their chip at the finish – if we are able to host another event we will reassign chips at that competition.