Friday January 24 – Classic Sprint – (Carnival / SuperTour only)
Saturday January 25 – Free Interval (5km U16 & Women / 10km Men and Citizen(Mass/Zak Cup)
Sunday January 26 – Classic Mass Start (5km U16 / 10km Women / 15km Men, Citizen and BKL)
Please visit https://www.skireg.com/20-lost-nation-cup to register. Registration closes on Wednesday, January 22 at 9pm. SuperTour and Eastern Cup registration is closed after this point.
Coaches must also register for a bib to gain skiing access to the course during competition. There are wax testing areas off course on all three days.
There is Day of Race for both Citizen races and the BKL races on Sunday. Saturday is the scored event for Zak and Club scoring.
- Craftsbury Event Page: Lost Nation Cup
- TOKO wax recommendations.
- Link to SEED LIST, START LIST and FINAL RESULTS.
- All racers MUST be U.S. Ski & Snowboard members or have an active FIS license to race.
- Friday there will be awards for the Overall SuperTour winners. Saturday and Sunday there will be flower ceremonies for Overall, U16, U18 / U20 and masters.
83% Classic Pole Rule: Classic poles have to be no more then 83% of your height, wearing your ski boots. Pole height is measured from the tip of your pole to the top of your pole strap. There will not be a measuring station at the start – it is each athlete’s responsibility their poles correct length. TD’s have the right to measure and questionable length poles at the finish.