Thank you in advance for your patience and respect for each other.
NENSA, our coaches, our clubs and our athletes understand that outdoor recreation is a big part of your daily routine.
To help keep all of us safe and the trails, and outdoors, open per your discretion, we ask that you follow the guidelines presented here.
As we continue our efforts to protect each other until COVID-19 is under control, our etiquette is more important than ever. Thank you!
- Know Before You Go – Be aware of your local requirements and safety precautions. Observe trail closures and check trail conditions before you go.
- Keep Your Distance & Slow the Spread – While on trail, or street, maintain social distancing of at least two bike lengths. Keep a buff and gloves on you for any kind of interaction with other riders including potentially helping another rider that needs your assistance. Please observe all CDC Guidelines.
- Party of One – Roll, ride or run solo or in small groups.
- Roll Local – Stay close to home as much as possible. Either ride your bike to the trail or stay within your community.
- Go With the Flow – Carefully observe trail directions. This helps riders minimize interaction with other trail users. If you do pass another rider, announce your presence, give the other rider time to adjust, and pass with distance. Please be patient with each other. Please maintain the respect our community offers.
- Just Go – Please do not congregate in the parking lot before/after rides or at intersections/transitioning areas on trails.
- Leash ‘Em – Keep dogs on a leash, or leave them at home.
- Take it Easy – Ride well within your limits to help avoid injury.
- Avoid the Pack – Some parking areas may be limited. If a parking area is full, find another nearby network to ride or come back later. If possible, do your best to try outside of peak times.
- No Sharing – Do not share gear: bikes, tools, gloves, helmets, etc.
For your own STATE’s Response PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING:
MASSACHUSETTS For notifications TEXT: “COVIDMA” to 888-777