NENSA and USBA seeks Operations Manager for our joint office in New Gloucester Maine (at Pineland):
This role reports to the ED for NENSA and the CEO/President of USBA. This position collaborates significantly with staff, club leaders, and constituents for both organizations throughout the year.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the oversight of NENSA’s and USBA’s membership and systems operations, including the management and technical support of all software tools/platforms, and Website maintenance. This position is the office presence and office administration for NENSA and USBA. You will be in charge of our CRM management and marketing, as well as NENSA membership management and renewal campaigns, running member reports for clubs and staff. This role requires strong inspired leadership with a collaborative spirit to galvanize and to work with our Nordic community. In keeping with the NENSA mission, the Operations Manager will position NENSA as a central resource for our community and as a national leader in athlete, coach, and club development. And in keeping with the mission of USBA, the Operations Manager will provide support the clubs and athletes of the United States to develop the sport domestically and prepare athletes for competition internationally. The Operations Manager is an empowered position, requiring energy, vision and attention to detail in advancing all of NENSA’s and USBA’s programs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Manage and maintain the organizations CRMs, websites, databases, and 3r d party integrations.
● Act as a reliable resource for constituents, and staff providing support with insurance, membership, and general inquiry requests.
● Help other staff members with projects and programs and provide input towards new ideas that NENSA/USBA can take to improve the product we are supplying.
● Provide assistance to staff during high volume periods of the year, whether in person at events as a plus one or in the office as someone who can help put documents together and gather information.
● Work with NENSA’s Competitive Program Director on scoring and ranking of our Eastern Cup, Zak Cup and Marathon races, for both Junior National qualifying and for overall season rankings, and keeping those up-to-date on our website.
● Assist NENSA’s Executive Director with fundraising tasks throughout the year, including our annual Auction and April Fund Drive.
● Work with NENSA staff on keeping our website and program areas up-to-date and current.
● Be the friendly voice of NENSA and USBA for constituents who need help with some aspect of our system or have questions.
● Keep the office clean throughout the season, and make sure that supplies stay stocked.
● A love for the sports of Nordic skiing and Biathlon, and an interest to be a part of that community.
● Proficiency with computer systems, and an ability to learn new systems as needed quickly.
● Experience with CRMs (NEON), WordPress, Sitecore, and the Microsoft suite are a plus.
● Applicants should be able to engage in moderate physical activity from time to time at events and dealing with supply shipments at the office.
● Ideally the applicant would have some experience as a point of contact for constituents of a front facing organization.
This is a full-time position, starting salary $38-$40k.
If interested, please send a cover letter regarding your interest, and copy of your resume, with three references listed, to Amie Smith, Executive Director, NENSA at: [email protected]